Saturday, February 23, 2019

My first mod, sort of

Before picking up my MINI, I spent the coming week researching everything that I could about adapting my new car to my lifestyle. I needed racks for my ski box and a bike rack. I found a Facebook Group dedicated MINIs in my State called the Nutmeg Miniacs and they provided quite a bit of helpful information and suggestions. One of which was where to find roof racks for the car.




I ended up buying these from Amazon, Mini Cooper 82-71-2-148-014 RAILING CARRIER, which I believe are made by Thule for MINI and BMW.  At the same time I realized that if I was going to put my ski box on top of the car I would need a stubby antenna, so I also purchased one at the same time I bought the racks.


This the CravenSpeed Stubby Jr Antenna Replacement for the MINI Cooper 2001-2019. When I brought the car home the first modification I made was replacing my long antenna with The Stubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment